The user accepts the use of this website, and the services associated with its courses, in accordance with all the rules of current legislation. In addition, you agree not to use them for political activities of any kind, or for sending emails or publishing prohibited content, as defined below:
- Defamatory or threatening content.
- Content that includes illegal activities or that incites others to commit such activities.
- Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets.
- Content that does not have the right to disclosure under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Material containing obscene language or audiovisual content (for example, pornography).
- Ads, promotional materials, or any type of commercial request. Content that in any way harms other Users or visitors.
- Content that in any way harms other Users or visitors.
- Content that is illegal or that violates in any way current local, regional, national or international legislation. Content that attacks the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Content that breaks or circumvents security measures.
- Content that interferes with or affects any user, server or network, for example, by sending a virus, spam, mass messaging to any other user, the site, services, or spaces of the courses.
- Content that includes malware or uses the site, services, or course spaces to distribute malware.
Although Conecta13 does not monitor the content posted by users on a routine basis, it reserves the right to remove prohibited content of which it is aware, even if it is under no obligation to do so.
The copyrighted material, including evaluation programs, graphics, text, photographs, audio, video and music recordings, cannot be published on the site, courses or spaces associated with the courses, without the express consent of the copyright owner of the material, or without some other legal right to use it.
Finally, you agree not to access or try to access the account of any other user, or impersonate your own identity or try to do so while you are using these spaces.