Terms of Service
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Conecta13, Educacion y Desarrollo Profesional S.L. is deeply committed to complying with Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures set forth in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Regulations that develop the aforementioned LOPD.
The completion of personal data in the cases in which they are required is necessary to offer the services offered and cannot be carried out if the user does not consent to the inclusion of their data in the corresponding files or its subsequent computer processing.
Said data will be included in automated or mixed files whose manager is Conecta13, with address at Avda. Gustavo Adolfo Becquer, 35, Huetor Vega GRANADA, and will be used for the purposes specifically indicated in the data collection form, and treated as confidential by the person(s) responsible for the file.
The user will respond, in any case, for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, with Conecta13 reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false or inaccurate data, without prejudice to other actions that may proceed by law.
All the registered data will be treated confidentially, and the registered user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their provided personal data by written communication addressed to the company responsible for the file, Conecta13, at Avda Gustavo Adolfo Becquer, 35, Huetor Vega GRANADA, or by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Conecta13 is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and expresely with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
Conecta13 guarantees that they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
The user accepts the use of this website, and the services associated with its courses, in accordance with all the rules of current legislation. In addition, you agree not to use them for political activities of any kind, or for sending emails or publishing prohibited content, as defined below:
- Defamatory or threatening content.
- Content that includes illegal activities or that incites others to commit such activities.
- Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets.
- Content that does not have the right to disclosure under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Material containing obscene language or audiovisual content (for example, pornography).
- Ads, promotional materials, or any type of commercial request. Content that in any way harms other Users or visitors.
- Content that in any way harms other Users or visitors.
- Content that is illegal or that violates in any way current local, regional, national or international legislation. Content that attacks the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Content that breaks or circumvents security measures.
- Content that interferes with or affects any user, server or network, for example, by sending a virus, spam, mass messaging to any other user, the site, services, or spaces of the courses.
- Content that includes malware or uses the site, services, or course spaces to distribute malware.
Although Conecta13 does not monitor the content posted by users on a routine basis, it reserves the right to remove prohibited content of which it is aware, even if it is under no obligation to do so.
The copyrighted material, including evaluation programs, graphics, text, photographs, audio, video and music recordings, cannot be published on the site, courses or spaces associated with the courses, without the express consent of the copyright owner of the material, or without some other legal right to use it.
Finally, you agree not to access or try to access the account of any other user, or impersonate your own identity or try to do so while you are using these spaces.